I’m thrilled to start a new journey by designing and facilitating workshops with young innovators.
This school year, I practice design activities with students from two Bulgarian schools in the Netherlands.
Applying design thinking and DOIT methodology in the learning process, I help children to develop their creativity and digital skills.
Through several series of workshops, kids between 6 – 16 years learn skills such as empathy, critical thinking, collaboration, and self-expression.
- In the first co-cocreation sessions, the youngest group had to design their dream applications and present their ideas about how this technology would contribute to a better life.
- I have 4 groups (13-16 years old) with whom we work on a real (business) assignment with the second school. By 4 design sprints, the youths are challenged to find out HOW to:
– popularised the Bulgarian culture and customs among the Dutch society
– keep a close relationship with their friends and families in Bulgaria
– popularised the Bulgarian school among the Bulgarian diaspora in the Netherlands
I facilitate series of co-creation sessions with each group and really enjoy seeing how the youth unfold their imagination and potential.