CarRental is a rental firm which is specialized in the Bulgarian market, mainly serving corporate clients and government institution
They asked ATA48 to develop a platform for high-end car rentals including a chauffeur. The web application and its Customer Panel consists of 21 different web pages and having dynamic functions such as searching for services or submitting various forms.
As a part of the development team, I conducted the whole UX research process by:
- doing the functional design – summarizing all the required functionalities
- describing for each functionality a short use case description and for each interface (a type of page) a wireframe specifying all the required elements.
- making wireframe from sketch
- Creating a mock-up and test short use cases
- Conducting usability tests with more than 40 user’s scenarios